Complex Rehab Technology – Specialty Equipment and Assistive Devices
Complex rehab technology is specialized equipment that is designed to help you perform activities of daily living (ADLs) to the fullest extent possible so you can participate in everyday life. This can include:
- Individually configured manual wheelchair systems
- Power wheelchair systems including power assist and power add-on devices
- Seating and positioning systems
- Standing devices
- Modifications to vehicles
- Modifications to recreational vehicles, tractors etc.
- Toileting and Bathing supports
- Adapted bikes
- Environmental Control Units
- Assistive Computer Technology
The therapists at Therapy First have experience with complex rehab technology and with finding the right community resources to help to modify existing equipment to enable you to perform the activities that are important for you. We enjoy working outside of the box to come up with creative solutions for our clients.